Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray @ the DISCO-theque Vol. 1







Tracklist:
Danger - The Flirts
Flashlight (On A Disco Night) - Rofo
#1 Lover - J.D. Hall
Casanova Action - Latin Hearts
Midnght Lover (JDC Remix) - People Like Us
Spin It (Disconet) - Sunbelt
Babe We're Gonna Love Tonite - Lime
Do Ya Wanna Funk - Patrick Cowley & Sylvester
Native Love (Step By Step) - Divine [Bobby Orlando]
Reputation - Bobby Orlando
Take A Chance On Me - Waterfront Home [Bobby Orlando]
Living On Video - Trans-X
Don't Stop - Motion
I Want You - Rofo
We Can Make It - Purple Flash
Searchin' - Hazel Dean
The Night - Shezoray
Runaway - Tapps
Earthquake - Flirtations
Catch Me (I'm Falling In Love) - Marsha Raven
So Many Men, So Little Time - Miquel Brown
She Has A Way - Bobby Orlando
I Don't Wanna Fall In Love Again - Karen Silver