Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray @ the DISCO-theque Vol. 3







Tracklist:
Intro - Last Days Of Disco
Love Disco Style - Erotic Drum Band
Ite Missa Este - Martin Circus
Under Water - Harry Thumann
Palace Palace - Who's Who
Lust Or Love - Malibu
Car Crash - Uranium
You Make It Hard To Love You - Rainbow
Wake Up - Stop
They Call Me Queen Of Fools - Jessica Williams
Sweet Fantasy - Lisa Smith
Whisper To A Scream - Bobby O & Claudja Barry
Remember - Vivien Vee
Living On Video (Remix) - Trans-X
Keep It Coming - Bobby O & Boyd Brothers
I Want A Man - Bobby O & Bonnie Forman
Runaway - Tapps
Talk About - Phaeax
Over & Over - Disco Circus
I Like You - Phylis Nelson
Crazy Over You - Desire
Love Is In You - Nightlife Unlimited