Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Disco Hustle Mix I & 2



Here's is a two part 70s Disco Mix I recorded for the Back To Disco Hustlers.

Part 1:
Souvenirs - Voyage
Cafe - D.D. Sound
Jungle D.J. - Kikrokos
Disco Lucy - Wilton Street Band
Moonboots - ORS
Let's All Chant - Michael Zager Band
Disco Nights (Rock Freak) - GQ
Let's Groove Tonight - Earth Wind & Fire




___________________________________________________________

Part 2:
Deputy Of Love - Don Armando's Second Avenue Rhumba Band
Plug Me To Death - Erotic Drum Band
Black Is Black - Cerrone
Music Man - Revanche
Sandstorm - La Bionda
Love Is In You - Nightlife Unlimited
Come Into My Heart - USA European Connection