Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Disco Soul Mix






This mix was created for a friend who selected all the songs as her personal favorites and asked me to mix them for her.

Tracklist:
I Like Girls - Fatback
Freak Of The Week - Funkadelic
Slide - Slave
Mr Groove - One Way
Hollywood Swingin' - Kool & The Gang
Play At Your Own Risk - Planet Patrol
Treat Em Right (Shezoray ReEdit) - Chubb Rock
The Breaks - Kurtis Blow
Now That We Found Love - Heavy D & The Boys
Running Away - Roy Ayers
Sun Is Here - Sun
Firecracker - Mass Production
Don't Disturb This Groove - The System
Weak At The Knees - Slave
Flashlight (Shezoray Re-Edit) - Parliament
Christmas Rap - Kurtis Blow
Glide - Pleasure
(Tighten Up On Your) Backstroke - Fatback
More Bounce To The Ounce - Zapp & Roger