Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Midnight Hustle Mix






Tracklist:
Love Is In The Air (Ballroom Mix) - John Paul Young
Love Is You (12") - Carol Williams
With Your Love (Delanoche's 12" Mix) - Donna Summer
It Looks Like Love (Dim's Compiled Edit) - Goody Goody
This Side Of Midnight - Greg Diamond
I Hear A Symphony - Hank Crawford
The Hustle (Disconet) - Van McCoy
Be Yourself - Air Power
Soft Emotion (DJ Casablanca 08 Re-Edit) - Azoto
Street Player (Remix) - Chicago
Got To Have Loving - Don Ray
Fairy Tale High (Glenn Rivera ReStructure) - Donna Summer
Don't You Feel My Love - George McCrae
Run To Me - Kelly Marie
Be Thankful For What You've Got (Disco Mix) - William De Vaughn