Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Soul Mate Mix

This mix is a smooth and mellow Disco, Soul and RnB journey. I created it a long time ago and just rediscovered it in my CD collection. ENJOY!







Tracklist:

Are You Single - Aurra
You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else - Jones Girls
Darlin Darlin Baby - O'Jays
If You Were Here Tonight - Alexander O'Neil
Encore - Cheryl Lynn
The Finest - SOS Band
I'll Be Around - The Spinners
Wet My Whistle - Midnight Star
A Lover's Holiday - Change
A Feeling Is A Feeling - Emotions
Who Can I Run To - Jones Girls
Love Lite - O'Brien
I Don't Know If It's Right - Evelyn King
You Can Do It - Al Hudson & The Partners
You Know How To Love Me - Phyllis Hyman
Glow Of Love - Change
Midas Touch - Midnight Starr
Shake It Up Tonight - Cheryl Lynn
Holding On - LTD