Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Rockabilly Mix







I made this mix for a Rockabilly Party I recently attended. It has some old and new songs on it. It's a fun mix that people have been asking me to share.

Tracklist:
Intro - Sid Vicious
Top Cats - Oh baby
Stray Cats - Fishnet Stockings
Elvis - Blue Suede Shoes
Robert Gordon - Black Slacks
Johnathan Rice - You're My Baby
The Kingbees - Sweet Sweet Girl
Los Lobos - Shakin' Shakin' Shakes
The Blasters - I'm Shakin'
Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
Whole Lotta Shakin' - Jerry Lee Lewis
Juaquin Phoenix - Get A Rhythm
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
Robert Gordon - Rockabilly Boogie
Big Sandy & The Fly Rite Trio - Thru Dreamin'
Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra
Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
Pink City Twist - The Fabulous Poodles
Brian Setzer - Summertime Blues
Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody
Stray Cats - Runaway Boys
The Blasters - American Music
Robert Gordon - All By Myself