Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray 2009 New Years Disco Mix

* * * HAPPY NEW YEAR * * *





Here is a mix I put together to give away at our New Years event. ENJOY!

Tracklist:
Auld Lang Syne - Guy Lombardo
Last Dance - Donna Summer
Come To Me - France Joli
The Visitors - Gino Soccio
Carry On, Turn Me On - Space
Over & Over (Remix) - Disco Circus
Love Trap - Anita Astaire
Midnight Lover (JDC Remix) - People Like Us
Can The Rhythm - Girltalk
Unexpected Lovers - Lime
Rocket To Your Heart - Lisa Boray
Baby, Won't You Dance With Me - Vera
I Need Your Love - Midnight Passion
Seclusion - Shawn Benson
(You Make Me Feel) Mighty Real - Sylvester
Feel Your Way Around - Ann Joy
Capital Tropical - Two Man Sound
Mandolay - La Flavour
Give Me A Break - Vivien Vee