Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Disco High-NRG Mix

70's Disco and 80's High Energy mixed together. ENJOY!







Tracklist:

Party (The End) - Destination
Playing With Love - Chapter One
Harmony - Suzi Lane
Crazy Over You - Desire
Get Up & Boogie - Freddie James
I Cry For You - Shy Rose
Hot Wax - Denis Lepage
Feel The Energy - Janeet & The New Dance
Disco Nights (Rock Freak) (Hot Tracks) - GQ
Diehard Lover - Patrick Cowley & Linda Imperial
The Ultimate Warlord - The Immortals
#1 Lover - J.D. Hall
Deputy Of Love - Don Armando's 2nd Ave Rhumba Band
Don Quichotte - Shot
Moscow Discow (88 Remix) - Telex
Midnight Lover (JDC Remix) - People Like Us
Lay All Your Love On Me (Disconet) - Abba
The Night - Shezoray