Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Clear The Dance Floor Hi-NRG Mix

An eclectic mix of 80's High Energy, Euro Energy & Italo disco.







Tracklist:

Let The Night Take The Blame - Lorraine McKane
Brothers - DAF
Eh-Ah-Oh - Zeta
Hot For You - The New York Models
Slice Me Nice - Fancy
Count Down - Digital Emotion
The Rhythm - Chicas Cann
Gimme Love - Shy Rose
Smile - Why Not
To Be Or Not To Be - Jock Hattle
Light A Light - Peppermint
Take My heart Away - Gillian Lane
You're Wrong - Gotcha
Torree - Step Into My World
You Set My Heart On Fire - Elvin
Just One More Touch - Mariana
Seven Days - Total Experience