Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray's Grace Jones Mega~Medley

I recently went to a Grace Jones concert at the Hollywood Bowl with a bunch of my Back To Disco friends. We had such a great time that I had to create this mix as a memory. Hope you enjoy it.







Tracklist:

Corporate Cannibal
This Is Life
My Jamaican Guy
La Vie En Rose
Slave To The Rhythm (Hot Blood Version)
Williams Blood
Warm Leatherette
What I Did For Love
I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You)
Am I Ever Gonna Fall In Love In New York City
Do Or Die
I Need A Man
I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)
Love Is The Drug
Demolition Man
Pull Up To The Bumper