Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray Clear The Dance Floor
(Part Two)

An eclectic mix of 80's High Energy, Euro Energy & Italo disco.
PART TWO! "Now if we can just make them dance to it". LOL







Tracklist:

Pillow Talk - Lustt
Sweet Magic (Midnight Mix) - Dreams Come True
Crazy Dreams (Club Mix) - Tyrants In Therapy
Tunnel Vision - Midnight Shift
Thunder & Lightning - Heat-X-Change
Without Your Love (I'm Never Gonna Make It) - Paul Parker
Too Many Promises - Nancy Dean & Bobby Orlando
Forgive - The Flirts & Bobby Orlando
Duri Duri (Baila Baila) (Remix-European) - Click
Love Dies With The Night - The Only
Say You'll Be Mine - Kim Taylor
The Main Attraction (Hot Tracks) - Yoh-Yo
Lady Blue - Total Toly
I Am Alive (Hot Tracks) - Saphir
Good Time To Make Love (Part IV Re-Mix) - Ghost
Save Yourself For Me - Dee Dee Martin
Come Back To Me (Remix) - Prototype
Lucky Tonight - Sarah Dash & Patrick Cowley
Magic Man (Young Man, Young Man) - Wow & Bobby Orlando