Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Freestyle MegaRemix 2010

Here's a mix of Freesyle Flava's for you to enjoy. Thanks!







Tracklist:

Shannon - Let The Music Play (Disconet)
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam w Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home (Ultimix)
Cover Girls - Show Me (Nest Mix)
Sweet Sensation - Never Let You Go (Extended Remix)
Nocera - Summmer Time, Summer Time (Club Mix)
Noel - Silent Morning (12" Club)
Cynthia - Change On Me (Club Mix)
Sa-Fire - Don't Break My Heart(12")
Shannon - Give Me Tonight (Disconet)
Company B - Fascinated (Club Mix)
Lisette Melendez - Together Forever (New School Freestyle)
Expose - Point Of No Return (12")
Stevie B - Party Your Body (Remix)
Cover Girls - Inside Outside (Club Mix)
Dino - Summer Girls (Remix)
Stevie B - Spring Love (Ultimix)
Lisette Melendez - Take Me In Your Arms (Club Mix)
Johnny O - Fantasy Girl (Remix)
Nice 'N' Wild - Diamond Girl