Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Halloween Disco Mix 2010

Here is the mix I gave away for Halloween 2010.









Tracklist:

Intro - Elvira / Vincent Price
Phantasm - Captain Zorro
Fear - Easy Going
Panic - French Kiss
Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernandez
Supernature - Cerrone
Set Me Free - The Three Degrees
Die Hard Lover - Loverde
Theme From Friday The 13th (Part III) - Hot Ice
Whisper To A Scream - Bobby Orlando feat Claudja Barry
Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes - Claudja Barry
Native Love (Step By Step) - Divine
Living On Video - Trans-X
Twilight Zone (Intro) - Manhattan Transfer
Wonder Woman - J.D. Hall
Savage Lover - The Ring
Love Attack (Medley) - Ferrara