Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Disco In The Palms Pavillion 02-12-11

This is the mix I did at the BTD Valentines party on Feb 12, 2011 in the Pacific Palms Pavillion. It was a special request that I record it. Thanks Ro! :)






Tracklist:

Wonder Woman - J.D. Hall
Remember - Vivien Vee
Work Me Over - Claudja Barry
Midnight Lover (JDC Remix) - People Like US
Your Love - Lime
Do You Wanna Funk - Sylvester
Native Love - Divine
Sweet Fantasy - Lisa Smith
Living On Video (Remix) - Trans-X
Flashlight (On A Disco Night) (JDC Remix) - Rofo
One More Time (Ultimix) - Bianca
Burning With Fire - Tapps
Show Me Yours (Disconet) - Corruption
Feel Your Way Around - Ann Joy