Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Disco Is Life

"Disco is not dead. Disco is life~"





PLAY



Tracklist:

Intro - Mystery Men Casanova/Tony
Harmony - Suzi Lane
Hot Wax - Denis LePage
Let's All Chant - Michael Zagger Band
The Chase (Hot Tracks) - Giorgio Moroder
I've Found Love - Love & Kisses
Je Suis Music - Cerrone
After Dark - Patti Brooks
Don't Stop Dancing - France Joli
Get Up Boogie - Leroy Gomez
Never Gonna Say Goodbye (Disconet) - Poussez!
Come Into My Heart - USA European Connection
Saturday - Norma Jean
Keep On Makin' Me High - Unyque
If You Weren't Afraid - Giorgio Moroder
I Love Music (Dimitri From Paris) - The O'Jays
If There Is Love - Amant
Get On The Funk Train - Munich Machine
Disco Connection - Isaac Hayes