Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
2010-2011 New Years Mix

I should have posted this a long time ago. This is the mix I did at the BTD New Years event. Better late than never and hopefully it was worth the wait. ENJOY!






Tracklist:
New Years Intro
Lover Girl - Teena Marie
Erotic City - Prince
White Horse - Laid Back
Planet Rock [Ultimix] - Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force
Various Freestle samples
A Love Bizarre - Sheila E
That's The way (I Like It) [X-Mix] - KC & The Sunshine Band
Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
All Night Passion - Alisha
Give Me A Break - Vivian Vee
Don't Stop - Motion
Runaway - One Two Three
We Can Make It - Purple Flash
Take Me Now - Persuasion
Hurricane [Remix] - Tapps
Small Town Boy - Bronski Beat
Love Plus One [Edge Remix] - Haircut 100
Sex [Edge Remix] - Berlin
Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) [Remix] - Haircut 100
These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra