Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Capricorn Birthday Mix

I made this mix back in January for my birthday. The intro features my friends Danny Debonair & Adrian Prism on their Flashback Rewind show. ENJOY!







Tracklist:

Intro - Flashback Rewind Show
Bad Love - Emergency
You Think You're A Man - Divine
Givin' Up - Bobby Orlando
My Love (Remix) - Lime
I Cry For You - Shy Rose
Once Is Not Enough - Oh' Romeo
I Want A Man - Bonnie Forman
Runaway - Tapps
Move It On - Rofo
I don't Wanna Fall In Love - Karen Silver
Call My Number (Ultimix) - Oh' Romeo
Ta'Nite - Entourage
Love On Video - New York Models
Pushin' To Hard - Paul Parker
Wake Dream (Remix) Lime
I Don't Wanna Talk About It (Hot Tracks) - Pamela Stanely
Once In A Lifetime - Beachfront
Native Love 84 - Divine