Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
MaryHelen's Mix

I made this mix for my friend MaryHelen. She gave me a list of her favorite songs and I put this together for her. Love U MH ;~)
Mix created using all vinyl. ENJOY!






Tracklist:
Intro - Bandstand vs Soul Train
Dance Across The Floor - Jimmy "Bo" Horne
Papa Was A Rolling Stone [Remix] - The Temptations
Computer Games [Remix] - Yellow Magic Orchestra
Dancer - Gino Soccio
French Kiss [Songbird Sings Mix] - Lil Louis
It's A War - Kano
Beat The Clock - Sparks
Native Love (Step By Step) [Holland Mix] - Divine
Magic Bird Of Fire - Salsoul Orchestra
Wonder Woman [Instr] - J.D. Hall
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
Automatic Lover - Sylvia
It Takes Me Higher [Bootleg] - Ganymed
Magnifique [Disconet] - Magnifique
Disco Connection - Isaac Hayes
Get Up Boogie - Leroy Gomez
Savage Lover - The Ring
World Wide Pary - Max Berlin
L' Animal - Bande Sonore Du Film L' Animal