Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray -
Back To Circus Disco

As a special request by Gary "G" M.R. I am reposting this mix for all to enjoy. It takes you on a journey through some great disco jams that were played at Circus Disco in Hollywood.








Tracklist:
Intro - Entry Of The Gladiators
Everlasting Love - Carl Carlton
Love To Love You Baby - Donna Summer
Midnight Love Affair - Carol Douglas
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda
Hazy Shade Of Love - Amant
Come To Me - France Joli
Boys Town Gang - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Patrick Cowley - Megatron Man
Sylvester - Do Ya Wanna Funk
Bobby Orlando - How To Pick Up Girls
Yvonne K - Rise Up
Samantha Gilles - Let Me Feel It
Man To Man Meet Man Parish - Male Stripper
Amante - Give It To Me
Emergency - Bad Love