Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray • Italo Taz Mix [Part I & II]

I made this mix for my friend Eric Taz birthday. He created a list of rare Italo Disco jams that are of the greatest European Disco hits. These vinyl are considered among the most wanted and expensive records. There are just too many great songs for one CD. I did not want to leave any out so I created two mixes. ;~) ENJOY!




Rick Shezoray • Italo Taz Mix [Part I]



Tracklist:
Intro - New Baccara • Fantasy Boy [Duncapella Mix]
When In Rome • The Promise (Original Album Version)
Modern Talking • You're My Heart You're My Soul [Extended Remix]
Airplay • For Your Love [Ultrasound Long Version]
Joy Peters • Don't Lose Your Heart Tonight [Maxi Version]
Patty Ryan • You're My Love, You're My Life [12'' Mix]
Michael Bedford • More Than A Kiss
Alice's Wonderland • Stop The Rain
Bad Boys Blue • A Train To Nowhere [Longer UltraTraxx Remix]
Ivan • Fotonovela [Longer Ultratraxx Summer Mix]
Joy • Touch By Touch [Touch Mix]
Patty Ryan • Love Is The Name Of The Game [12'' Remix]
Joy • Valerie [Beat Box Mix]
New Baccara • Fantasy Boy
Maria Vidal • Body Rock [12'' Mix]



Rick Shezoray • Italo Taz Mix [Part II]



Tracklist:
Ryan Paris • Dolce Vita [Ultrasound Longer 12'' Version]
Debut De Soiree • Nuit De Folie [Crazy Night Remix]
Sonia • You'll Never Stop Me Loving You [Sonia's Kiss Mix]
Bad Boys Blue • Save Your Love [12'' Mix]
Fancy • Flames Of Love (Extented Version)
Silent Circle • Touch In The Night [Extended UltraTraxx Request Mix]
Ottawan • Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart)
Gary Low • You Are Danger
Joy Peters • One Night In Love [Brasil Import Remix]
Savage • Good-Bye [Extended]
Danuta • Touch My Heart [Ultrasound Extended Maxi Version]
Giorgio Moroder & Phillip Oakley • Together In Electric Dreams [10 Touch Radiomusic]
Patty Ryan • Stay With Me Tonight [Maxi Version]
Menage • At This Moment