Check Out My Re-Edits on SoundCloud.com






I am now on mixcrate.com

<br><br><br><br><br>I am now on mixcrate.com
sign up for a free account






I FIX ALL BROKEN LINKS

Contact me at Shezoray@gmail.com to fix any broken links.

If you have trouble with a page try refreshing your browser.


All Music is Free but
If you enjoy this site please...






Rick Shezoray • The WHITE Party Mix

Thanks to DJ's Adrian Prism and Danny Debonair for inviting me to spin @ the Awesome Foursome White Party. I recorded my set. ENJOY ;~)








Tracklist:

Intro - Two And A Half Songs [2011 MUTT 06 Intro]
George Micheal vs Bruno Mars • Careless Heaven [Shahar Varshal Mashup Mix]
DJ Prince ft. Crystal Waters • 100 percent pure love [DJ Prince Strings Mix]
Latin Lover • Casanova Action [Glenn Rivera ReStructure]
Richard Dinsdale • DJ, You've Got My Love [Original Club Mix]
Will.i.am & Britney VS New Order and Dirty Vegas • Go Shout Monday [DJ Tripp Mashup]
Tradelove • Rock The Casbah [DVJ JHON]
Armand Van Helden • The Funk Phenomena
Eurythmics vs La Bouche • Sweet Dreams X-2 [Seth Cooper's Bootleg Mix]
Akon • Sexy Bitch vs Nightcrawlers • Push The Feeling On [12 Hotel Room Servise Remix]
PSY Vs Ce Ce Peniston • Finally Gangnam Style [b desk'ness Remash]
Pitbull • Don't Stop The Party [Lintu Remix]
Bucketheads vs Pitbull • The Bomb I Want You [Rick Shezoray Edit]
Crystal Waters • Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee) [13 Southeast DJs End Of The World Club Mix]
Tori Amos • Professional Widow [Armand Van Helden Remix CK Edit]
Lime • Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight vs Fergie • Glamorous [Music Mashup]
Lime vs Will.I.Am • This Your Love [vs Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen Mashup Mix]